Apply Online – Students (B)
How to Register for MUNA
Registration to identify the school, the counsellor and the sponsor (Rotary Club or school) (STEP A)
It is very important that the counsellor registers FIRST before any of their students can register. This is so that our system can link the students to the correct counsellor when the students are subsequently registered (Step B)
Directions for Counsellor registration:
- Review the registration Instructions (#1) (see below)
- Select the correct Package (#2)
- Complete Contact Info (#3) then submit
IF you are from out of town:
Be sure to indicate whether or not you will need lodging at CMU and if so, choose single or double occupancy and whether 2 or 3 nights are required (i.e. staying Saturday night).
IF you are bringing more than one delegation to MUNA you must re-register yourself AGAIN using Step A. (so students can be linked to you and also important for country assignment).
IMPORTANT: Assign a number for each counsellor registration (i.e. Anytown School #1, Anytown School #2, or Counsellor Name #1, Counsellor Name #2, etc). This will become important when student registrations are submitted.
IF you have previously registered yourself staying at CMU – DO NOT SELECT A PACKAGE (as you have already done so for the 1st delegation). Scroll down to the bottom and select “None”.
For registrations from Sponsoring Rotary Clubs or Sponsoring Schools, when counsellor has not yet been selected, please contact the MUNA registrar for assistance: email@example.com
Registration to identify the students, their email addresses and the name of their counsellor (Step B)
- Some counsellors choose to register themselves before their students have been selected so as to receive a country assignment. This is acceptable.
- Once students for a delegation have been selected, register the delegation using STEP B. It is preferable that the counsellor completes the registration for the sake of consistency.
- Please ensure that gender and food allergies are indicated as well as student emails.
- IMPORTANT: Under “Counsellor Information” select the correct counsellor’s name or school (remember that the school/counsellor may have a number: Counsellor Name #1, Counsellor Name #2, or Anytown School #1, Anytown School #2, etc)
- For out of town students requiring housing at CMU select the correct student package (All students are double occupancy)
- For Winnipeg delegations and those students who will not be staying at CMU select “Winnipeg Teams”.
INVOICES for Counsellors & Students:
WILL BE SENT TO THE COUNSELLOR’S EMAIL. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COUNSELLOR TO DIRECT THE INVOICE TO THE APPROPRIATE PERSON OR OFFICE.