Apply Online – Counsellors (A)
How to Register for MUNA
1. Registration to identify the school, the counsellor and the sponsor (Rotary Club or school) (STEP A)
It is very important that the counsellor registers FIRST before any of their students can register. This is so that our system can link the students to the correct counsellor when the students are subsequently registered (Step B).
Directions for Counsellor registration:
- Review the registration Instructions (#1) (see below)
- Select the correct Package (#2)
- Complete Contact Info (#3) then submit
More than ONE DELEGATION:
- IF a counsellor is bringing more than one delegation to MUNA he/she must re-register themselves AGAIN using Step A.
- IMPORTANT: In tab #3 Contact Info assign a number for EACH counsellor registration (i.e. Counsellor Name #1, Counsellor Name #2, etc.). Important when student registrations are submitted.
- When completing the students registrations (STEP B) (see below) ensure that the correct counsellor # is selected. See bottom of STEP B “Counsellor Information”.
- IF the counsellor is bringing more than one delegation and has previously registered as staying at CMU – DO NOT SELECT A PACKAGE (as this has already been done for the 1st registration). Scroll down to the bottom and select “None”.
IF you are from out of town:
- – NEW THIS YEAR: IF you are from out of town and your team is staying at the CMU, counsellors are required to stay at the CMU as well, as student supervision is not provided by MUNA-WPG!!!
- – Be sure to indicate how many nights of lodging is needed at CMU: 2 nights; or 3 nights if staying over Saturday night. Choose single or double occupancy.
- – Once you have selected a package, the cost will be shown at the bottom. Please review all information before pressing “submit”.
2. Registration to identify the students, their email addresses and the name of their counsellor (STEP B)
- Some counsellors choose to register themselves before their students have been selected so as to receive a country assignment. This is acceptable.
- Once students for a delegation have been selected, register the delegation using STEP B. It is preferable that the counsellor completes the registration for the sake of consistency.
- Please ensure that gender and food allergies are indicated as well as student emails.
- IMPORTANT: Under “Counsellor Information” select the correct counsellor’s name or school (remember that the school/ counsellor may have a number: Counsellor Name #1, Counsellor Name #2, or Anytown School #1, Anytown School #2, etc)
- For out of town students requiring housing at CMU select the correct student package (All students are double occupancy).
- For Winnipeg delegations and those students who will not be staying at CMU select “Winnipeg Teams”.
For registrations from Sponsoring Rotary Clubs or Sponsoring Schools, when counsellor has not yet been selected, please contact the MUNA registrar for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
INVOICES for Counsellors & Students:
WILL BE SENT TO THE COUNSELLOR’S EMAIL. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COUNSELLOR TO DIRECT THE INVOICE TO THE APPROPRIATE PERSON OR OFFICE.